Thursday, June 26, 2014

Out Of Breath After A Short Walk, Pamela Arias Realized It Was Time To Lose 145 Pounds

Out Of Breath After A Short Walk, Pamela Arias Realized It Was Time To Lose 145 Pounds Got a success story of your own? Send it to us at success.stories@huffingtonpost.com and you could be featured in our I Lost Weight series! Name: Pamela Arias Age: 40 Height: 5'6" Before Weight: Over 300 pounds. I was too afraid to step on the scale at my heaviest. When I finally did, after the first month of my weight-loss journey, I was 295 pounds. How I Gained It: I've been obese my entire life, even as a small child. In the sixth grade, I weighed 125 pounds. I continued to gain weight and ballooned to over 300 pounds by the








via Health News Headlines - Yahoo News http://ift.tt/1v9dW7D

No comments:

Post a Comment