Monday, June 30, 2014

To Google, or to Doodle? That Is the Question

To Google, or to Doodle? That Is the Question It had been a long trip traveling throughout South Africa to various cities including Johannesburg, Port Elizabeth, Durban and now Cape Town. I would be leaving on the afternoon flight to Athens. I wanted to go somewhere just to relax, and my local friends suggested Kirstenbosch Garden, one of the largest and, as I realized later, one of the most beautiful gardens not only in Africa but in the world. The garden stretched over many acres and the huge mountain behind it, called Table Mountain, provided a soaring backdrop. As I wandered about, the many flowers and trees beamed their








via Health News Headlines - Yahoo News http://ift.tt/1lshix1

No comments:

Post a Comment