Monday, June 30, 2014

The One Work Problem That Plagues Us All -- And Some Clever Ways To Fix It

The One Work Problem That Plagues Us All -- And Some Clever Ways To Fix It I am a living, breathing victim of productivity traps. I'm scrolling through Tweetdeck, looking at really boring baby shower photos on Facebook and texting a group of people about what we'll do for dinner, all in place of writing about how to be more efficient and less distracted at work. The irony. But the truth is, I'm not a victim at all. There may be a bunch of obstacles that get in my way every single day, but I have the power to overcome them and get back to work (and you do, too). What it takes is intention, mindfulness








via Health News Headlines - Yahoo News http://ift.tt/1jCo17Q

No comments:

Post a Comment