Monday, June 30, 2014

With The Help Of A Support Group, Danielle Gilmore Lost 158 Pounds

With The Help Of A Support Group, Danielle Gilmore Lost 158 Pounds Name: Danielle Gilmore Age: 30 Height: 5'8" Before Weight: 378 pounds How I Gained It: I began compulsively eating and overeating at around age 9. My family moved into a neighborhood that had a small candy store within walking distance of my complex. I made multiple trips every day to and from that store. Every little bit of money that I received was spent on sugary candies, sodas, chocolate and potato chips. That habit followed me into my teens and adulthood. During my second year in college, I met and moved in with a guy who was a culinary arts








via Health News Headlines - Yahoo News http://ift.tt/1r5mej9

No comments:

Post a Comment